To activate the add-on "Coupon Codes" click ADD-ONs tab on your primary navigation.
Select the "Available Add-Ons" tab from the grey horizontal menu.
Scroll down until you find "Coupon Codes" and select the "activate" button to the right.
Click the ECOMMERCE tab on your primary navigation. You will now see "coupons" as an option on the horizontal grey menu. Select "coupons".
Click the upper left button with the green plus sign "create coupon". You can now enter the following information:
- Title- As you want it to appear on the invoice
- Code- Create a code or have a random code generated. This is what customers enter to get the coupon discount. *
- Availability- The period of time you want the coupon code active.
- Discount- Enter the numerical number you want as a % or $ off each the order.
There are 2 boxes for the products. The LEFT box has available products on your site. The RIGHT box will have the products you want the coupon code to apply to.Drag and drop the products you want the coupon code to apply to from the LEFT box over to the RIGHT box.
- Be sure to select "Any" -OR- "All" from the drop-down above Products. "Any" will have the discount apply to any ONE product, "All" will have the discount apply to the price of all products individually in the order.
- Example: Discount is $10 off and the order is 2 items @ $25.00 each = $50.00 order total
"Any" selected means the order will take $10.00 off one $25.00 item and the order total is $40.00
"All" selected means the order will take $10.00 off each $25.00 item and the order total is $30.00
Click the "save" button. Your coupon code is now active. Let your customers know about it through your website or newsletter blasts!
*Codes are case sensitive. We often recommend entering codes in all CAPS. For Example SUMMERSAVER instead of summersaver.
*Multiple Coupon Codes can be used on the same order unless specified under ADD-ONs tab. To only allow one coupon code only/ or multiple coupon codes per order select ADD-ONs tab on your primary navigation and then "Coupon Codes". You can now Configure Coupon Codes and select the "One Coupon Per Order" and select "No" -OR- "Yes" depending on your preference. THe default is "No".