Featured Product Module: You can highlight a particular product(s) with a compact module that can show the image, excerpt of product details, buy now button, price, and title. This is a great tool to show multiple products on a page, or highlight a particular product.
Click the CONTENT tab from the primary navigation
Click the pencil next to the page that you want to add/edit the Featured Product Module.
If you are editing an existing Featured Product Module please skip to Step 5. If you are adding a new Featured Product Module continue with these steps. If you would like to organize your Products in a row drag-drop a Module Row from the right-hand tool bar from the Layout Groups tab. Drop this in the Main Content of your page. This will allow you to have more than one product in a horizontal row.
Now you are ready to bring over a new Featured Product Module from the Products tab from the right-hand tool bar. Drag-Drop this over to your Module Row (if you are using one) or the content area you want it to appear.
Once you have the new Featured Product Module -OR- existing module you can edit the fields. Click the "Properties" icon in the upper right corner of the Featured Product Module. This looks like a page icon. A box with 6 fields pops-up and you can customize your display.
- Product Name: Select your already created product from this list
- Buy Now:True/False *Select one (will display a "buy now" button for True)
- Product Options: True/False *Select one (will display product "description" for True)
- Ecommerce Options: True/False *Select one
- Show Price: True/False *Select one (will show "price" for True)
- Title: Fill in Title or delete phrase "Module Title" and leave blank
Select Save & Publish from the right-hand tool bar. View your changes on your live site!