Full-Time Sales Executive
San Clemente, CA
Are you an inside sales professional seeking the opportunity to act as a consultant to business owners and executives in an established sales environment? Consider a career with Blazonco.
We are a premier interactive agency offering comprehensive website design, internet marketing, SEO, social media, and managed PPC services to business clients large and small since 1998. And we're growing. This is where you come in.
Here's what you can expect as part of the Blazonco team:
- A base salary plus commission with six-figure potential.
- Steady, exclusive inbound leads.
- A sales management style that focuses on coaching and personal development. This is a career, not a boiler room.
- An awesome product.
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays plus health insurance.
- Company lunches and casual, open office environment.
- Beaches and hiking trails right down the street.
- A basketball court. Inside our building. Yes, we play.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- We're seeking talented inside sales professionals who:
- Want to take on an exciting challenge with the opportunity for career growth.
- Are adept at picking up emerging technologies and understanding new products.
- Are able to act as consultants and proactively identify solutions to meet client needs.
- Have experience in the digital world selling websites, social media, SEO, search engine marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, or banner advertising a plus.
- Have experience using computers, the internet, search engines, and social media.
- Want to deliver results, not just to achieve personal success but to further the success of the entire team and organization as a whole.
If you believe you qualify for a position, please apply.
We are an established web development and online marketing firm in search of talented creative individuals to assist in the management and design of websites in San Clemente, CA.
This is a full-time, entry level position where you will have the opportunity to learn new skills with a great team.
Position: You MUST be highly motivated, dependable and detail oriented.
- Website design
- Client communication
- A good attitude
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in graphic design / production
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment with constant deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid communication skills via phone and email
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Logo design experience a plus
If you believe you qualify for a position, please email resumes, web site examples, and salary history or hourly rates.