All people who have a Facebook fan page have been there. You've committed to creating an account, posting regularly and maybe even customizing your page with apps and a great cover photo. Now what? Coming up with ideas about what to post can be challenging to say the least. Sure, you can come up with something to say. But you want your audience to actually like and interact with the content you're posting. Here are 14 ideas to get you started:
1. Share and comment on news articles and blog posts that are relevant to your business.
2. Offer special discounts and promotions.
3. Upload behind the scenes photos of your office and employees.
4. Share upcoming company events.
5. Post trivia related to your product or industry.
6. Post a link to your company's blog post.
7. If your business is local, share what's going on in your community.
8. Create a poll.
9. Ask a question about how you can improve your product or service.
10. Post a funny or inspirational quote.
11. Share anecdotes about what's going on at the office.
12. Encourage employees to post on your Timeline.
13. Discuss breaking news that relates to your industry.
14. Post interesting or surprising facts related to your industry.